Turing’s new smartphone rocks a hugely insane 18GB RAM, 768GB storage, 60-megapixel camera, and SO much more
Well, I don’t even know how to start writing this news, but Turing Robotic Industries has just announced the highest-end smartphone the world has ever seen with the upcoming Turing Monolith Chaconne.
The upcoming monster smartphone rocks 3 x Qualcomm Snapdragon 830 processors for a total of 24 CPU cores, a huge 18GB of RAM, a 6.4-inch 4K display, 768GB of internal storage with two microSD cards that expand that to 1.2TB, and a massive 60-megapixel rear-facing camera backed up by a 20-megapixel front-facing snapper.
- Display: 6.4-inch 4K (3840×2160)
- Processor: 3 x Qualcomm Snapdragon 830
- RAM: 18GB
- Storage: 768GB base (up to 1.2TB)
- Cameras: 60MP rear & 20MP front
- Battery: 120Wh hydrogen fuel cell battery
- Software: Swordfish OS (deep learning AI)
The Turing Monolith Chaconne won’t be released until 2018, and I’m scared to know what pricing we’re looking at when it does arrive.