2 chicken breasts, chopped
1 onion, chopped
150g cauliflower florets
2 tablespoons korma paste
2 tablespoons tikka masala paste
400g chopped tomatoes
300ml beef stock
300g cooked basmati rice
3 tablespoons toasted almonds
1. Fry the chicken breasts in a large pan until white. Remove from pan and cook the onions in the same oil until slightly caramelised. Add the cauliflower and stir in the curry paste. Add the chopped tomatoes and chickpeas, then beef stock.
2. Bring to boil, then simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F.
4. Remove from heat once cauliflower is tender, then stir in the yoghurt.
5. In a baking dish, add spinach, then a layer of the curry, then a layer of rice. Repeat, and top with toasted almonds. Bake for 20 minutes.