Butternut Squash + Brussels Sprouts + Bell Pepper = Perfection.
Roasted Veggie Salad With Avocado Dressing
1 red bell pepper, roughly chopped
1 lb butternut squash
1 lb Brussels sprouts, hulled and halved
2 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
3 Tbsp. olive oil
4 oz mixed greens
1 small garlic clove
Juice of 1 lime
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C
2. In a large bowl, mix the butternut squash, bell pepper, Brussels sprouts, dried oregano, salt, pepper, and olive oil until the veggies are evenly coated.
3. Pour the vegetables onto a baking sheet in one even layer and roast for 40 minutes.
4. To make the dressing, place the avocado, garlic, lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a blender or food processor and blend until the mixture is light and creamy.
5. To assemble the salad, place a handful of mixed greens on a plate and top with the roasted veggies. Spoon on the Avocado Dressing and serve!
Learn how to make it here: